Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ALL ABOUT ME!

http://tinyurl.com/65yju3x
                                    
Reading! I enjoy relaxing and picking up a good book. I love reading all types of books. Hopefully thoughout the course of this year you all will find enjoyment in reading exciting and new topics. Our classroom library and school library are filled with great books of all different genres. There are many great places to buy books, my favorite place to buy books is CHAPTERS.
Here is the link to find great books: CHAPTERS 

SPORTS! SPORTS! SPORTS! I love sports, you name it, I watch it. I grew up playing baseball and curling competitively, but aI socially played a lot of other sports. TSN is a website I visit frequently to get updated on stats and scores. I believe in the saying `Healthy Body, Healthy Mind`and importance of physical education and DPA in the classroom every day. This year I will be using my love of sports in different areas such as Language and Math. So get ready to be active and long along the way.

I developed a new love this summer, its called Disc Golf. It is a combination of golf and frisbee. There are courses all around Ontario and most of them are free to play, so all you need to bring is your own frisbee. I played courses that were close to my house and by my cottage. The website is filled with all types of information about different courses and types of frisbee. I challenge each of you this year to try something new!

                                                       Myself and AC Bonkers

No comments:

Post a Comment